Saturday, July 31, 2004

Jeri Morris


Jeri Morris, being walked by her dog. This was outside the Kerry rally in Harrisburg. Photo by Fitz. Posted by Hello

I got this message from Jeri on 10/19/04...

I was just cruising through some old stops I had made on the Internet and found your Blog thing. I guess Lori Wright Reigle told Rhonda Clouser McElroy to check it out and Rhonda passed the word on to me about Sam and I and our walk-on. That all happened when Shiloh was pretty sick and I had completely forgotten about it. Lucky for me I never remember to do my Internet maintenance and cleaning. I have it saved to my favorites now so I can re-visit.

Just thought I'd let you know that I had visited and to say hello.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeri, It's Bob Ward. Was checking out Fitz's weblog here and it was so cool to see a picture of you. I hope you are doing well. I'm on facebook if you wanna look me up. bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home